How To Steam Clean Car Seats? | Top 5 Best Steam Cleaners – In today’s market, the professional car detailers are readily agreeing to the need for vapor steam cleaners for the more detailed vehicle interior. The steam cleaning equipment produces superheated dry steam, which is very useful for eliminating Grimes and dirt, and thus, the demand is increasing in the developing world. With the right tools, one can steam clean the exterior as well as the interior parts of the car like seats, doors jams, carpets, dashes, center consoles, leather surfaces, and the similar. The steam cleaning allows the user to detail the whole car without the use of any chemicals, as required in other auto detailing methods. The commercial class steam cleaner is suitable for retail shops, auto dealers, car rentals, and car washes, whereas the residential-grade varieties will let you deep clean your car more efficiently.
It is not always possible for every individual to get professional auto detailing services and thus knowing how to steam clean car seats is very important. The process eliminates dirt, dust, and grease in a blink of an eye. Moreover, it is an eco-friendly auto detailing method. So, it manages to reach your needs at a low price. Now the question arises, how to steam clean your car for a fresh and clean interior. And that is why we are here. We will discuss the easy tips to maintain your car seats and upholstery. Then, the best five steam cleaners of 2020 are also reviewed.
Steam Clean Car Seats Easily? Top 5 Tips to Steam Clean Car Seats
No matter how careful you are in keeping your car clean, it gets dirty and soiled eventually. So, for this reason, the steam cleaner is the best solution regardless of how dirty your interior gets. So, valid reasons are as follows:
- You won’t need any harmful chemicals and thus have a clean interior with an eco-friendly process i.e. steam cleaning.
- It cleans the interior very minutely penetrating deep into the fabric and the car upholstery.
- You won’t have further complaints with the cleaning those areas which can’t be reached easily, for stream cleaning dies it efficiently.
- You can safely use steam cleaning for all kinds of surfaces.
- It reduces the time you spend on cleaning because it softens the dirt and makes it easy to lift saving your time.
- The steam car can be easily used and thus, your car’s fabric won’t be stained as the dirt will be removed very quickly.
- Steam cleaners provide good service at a reasonable price, for you will just need water and a very short period of time to clean your car’s interior.
Those were the advantages and now let’s take a look at the easy steps of detailing your car’s interior.
Steam cleaning plastic, leather, and vinyl
Leather, vinyl and plastic materials are delicate and thus one needs to use soft attachment with the steam clean ,to prevent scratch marks on the surfaces.
Requirements for Steam cleaning plastic, leather, and vinyl
- A steam cleaner
- Bristled object to attach to the steam cleaner
- A cloth or soft attachment for the cleaner.
The Procedure for Best Results Using Steam cleaning plastic, leather, and vinyl
- As vinyl, plastic upholstery, radio display, das and gearshift areas are delicate thus to clean these places attach a microfiber cloth around the cleaner.
- With the wrapped cleaner clean the leather surfaces gently to remove dirt.
- And then remove the oil on your steering with the steam cleaner.
Steam cleaning carpets and fabric
At the very beginning, one needs to start with the steam cleaning of car seat fabric and carpets.
Requirements for Steam cleaning carpets and fabric
- You would need a steam cleaner.
- And for the steam cleaner, you would need a bristled triangular tool.
- And a vacuum cleaner.
The Procedure for Best Results Using Steam cleaning carpets and fabric
- To eliminate the fist and dirt completely use the vacuum cleaner over seats and carpets.
- Then make use of the crevice vacuum tool to reach out the tight areas and seats.
- Then to steam clean the carpets, fabric seats, and tight spots attach the triangular brush to your steam machine. The bristles of this brush will eliminate the dirt from the areas that you couldn’t reach.
- Then use the vacuum machine to lift up the loose unwanted particles from the seats and the carpets.
Steam Cleaning the Headliner
A headliner doesn’t require regular cleaning but it still contains many airborne dust, and if not cleaned carefully one might need to replace it.
Requirements for Steam Cleaning the Headliner
- A steam cleaner
- Have a microfiber or soft cloth
- Also keep a Vacuum cleaner.
The Procedure for Best Results Using Steam Cleaning the Headliner
- You need to cover the steam cleaner tip with soft cloth or microfiber material.
- Then gently but with fast pace move the steam cleaner over the headliner fabric. Remember not to stay at a area for long for avoiding soaking and loosening of the glue.
- Then quickly use the vacuum cleaner to clean the loose dirt and dry up the headliner fabric.
Steam Cleaning Hard to Reach Spots
Then for those areas where your hands cannot reach, do the following for a perfect finish of the interior of the car.
Requirements for Steam Cleaning Hard to Reach Spots
- Have a steam cleaner and its crevice tools with you.
- A vacuum cleaner with a crevice tool is also a requirement.
The Procedure for Best Results Using Steam Cleaning Hard to Reach Spots
- Attach the crevice tool to clean those areas which don’t have easy access of hands.
- For an effective detailing move the cleaner over those hard to reach areas.
- The nozzles can be used to reach parts like consoles, in deep door pockets, between the seats and cup.
- Wipe those surfaces which you could access cleaning with cloth.
- After steam cleaning, of those areas with heavy soiling use a vacuum cleaner fit with a crevice to eliminate loose dirt.
Steam Cleaning the Windows
Use the steam cleaner to remove strong stains from your car’s window.
Requirements for Steam Cleaning the Windows
- Have a squeegee tool for the steam cleaner
- A microfiber cloth will be required.
- And of course a steam cleaner.
The Procedure for Best Results Using Steam Cleaning the Windows
- You will need to attach the squeegee you can also use a microfiber-covered-wide attachment in place of a squeegee.
- Using a top-down approach clean the window with the steam cleaner running over it.
- Make horizontal passes and work with half the glass at a time for detailed cleaning.
- Wipe the squeegee’s edge with every pass using a clean material, to avoid transferring the dirt back onto the windows.
The Best Steam Cleaner For Cars?
One must keep the following factors in their mind when they think to choose the best car leather conditioner and steam cleaner:
- Size and weight: As it can be considered as a home-grade tool it has to be light and small in size.
- Cost: The best steam cleaner must meet your budget.
- Attachments and Accessories: A good steamer should provide you with proper attachment and accessories at a reasonable budget.
- Tank Capacity: A steam cleaner should be able to continue to produce steam without regular steam refills.
- Pressure and Temperature: The pressure and temperature a device can reach determine how effective it will be in cleaning.
- Ease of Use: Steam cleaner can be helpful only if they are easy to use.
Our Testing and Experience
We test each steam cleaner on different interior surfaces before we suggest you to use them. We decide the best on the basis of the accessories and attachment and how effective the cleaner is to clean the seat fabrics, carpets, vinyl, and similar with care. Apart from that, we look over the ease of using the product, we also check, the ease of interchanging the attachments, refilling the requirement of the product. Moreover, we even look over the durability of the product at a single refill. And hence, provide you with the list of best steam cleaners.
Reviews of Car steam cleaner
All the reviews that you will get on Auto X Tools are moderate, comprehensive, and honest. We don’t believe in posting reviews that will hit the emotions. At Cars Plan we don’t expose fake reviews that any consumer would want to hear, rather we focus on the quality of the product on the basis of the written reviews that would give information to the future consumer about any product.
Top 5 Best steam cleaners
McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System
The McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe is an excellent choice for indoor and outdoor cleaning. The features are as follows:
Features of McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System
- Up to 31 G/ min steam rate
- Steam pressure reaches up to 58 PSI
- Has a water tank of 64-ounce
- An 18-ft power cord is provided
- Up to 23 attachments are provided
- Ensures eco-friendly cleaning
- Takes 12 minutes for heating
- The steam temperature reaches up to 200° F.
The Pros of McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System
- The user gets two years of warranty
- The product brings along numbers of attachments
- Provides with 2 hours of continuous steam cleaning.
- Reasonable to its price
- Has lengthy steam hose and power cords
- Is of great use for cleaning large areas.
The cons of McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System
- Scrub brushes are not long lasting, comes of quickly while cleaning
- Does not favour cleaning small areas.
McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
The McCulloch MC1275 is a Steam cleaner perfect of commercial-grade. That is very helpful for cleaning most floor surfaces, fixtures, tiles and grout, appliances, countertops, outdoor furnishings, along with car interiors. It has the following features:
Features of McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
- It has up to 37 G/min steam rate.
- The steam pressure of this product reaches up to 43 PSI
- It has 48-ounce water tank.
- You will get 15.7 ft power cable.
- You will be provided with more than nine feet of steam hose.
- It provides you with up to 18 attachments.
- The product ensures chemical-free cleaning.
- Takes a short heating time – 8 minutes
- Has a high steam temperature reach up to 200° F.
The pros of McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
- It has 2 years of warranty
- You will be given plenty of accessories to work with.
- Has a value for money
- It has a lengthy steam hose and power cord.
- Very useful in case of large area cleaning.
- The steam pressure is powerful.
The cons of McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
- Might not favor small jobs.
- The extra-long hose limits the steam output pressure.
- It will be a bad idea if you want to use it for staircases, it’s difficult.
Wagner Spraytech 0282014 915 On-demand Multi-purpose Steam Cleaner
Wagner Spraytech 0282014 915 On-demand Multipurpose Steam Cleaner is easy to handle a device that allows cleaning of various surfaces around the home, including car upholstery cleaning. The following are the features of the steam cleaner:
Features of Wagner Spraytech 0282014 915
- Provided with a 48-ounce water tank.
- The user works with a 96-inch steam hose.
- Provides up to 18 attachments.
- It provides chemical-free cleaning.
- Takes 10 minutes for heating.
- The steam temperature reaches up to 212° F
The Pros of Wagner Spraytech 0282014 915
- The user gets a 1-year warranty.
- Has decent accessories, including an attachment for removing wallpaper.
- It comes in a portable design with wheels and carrying handle.
- Has lengthy steam hose and power cords
- It is an ideal choice for indoor steam cleaning.
- A long hose is given for extra reach.
- Has a locking trigger for continuous steam pressure.
The cons of Wagner Spraytech 0282014 915
- In comparison to other steam cleaners, it is heavier.
- Requires distilled water.
PurSteam World’s Best Steamers
The PurSteam World holds the position of the best steam cleaner. A multi-purpose steam cleaner that has a handheld cleaning tool for various surfaces such as floors, furniture, carpets, and barbecue. It has the following features:
Features of PurSteam World’s Best Steamers
- Up to 43.5 PSI steam pressure
- Has a 12-ounce water tank
- Has 9.8-ft power cord
- 21- inch steam hose
- It has up to 9 attachments.
- It ensures eco- friendly cleaning.
- Takes 4 minutes for heating.
- Provides up to 289.4° F steam temperature.
- A handheld usage is ensured.
The Pros of PurSteam World’s Best Steamers
- A handheld product that will provide ease in performing small jobs.
- Fast heating process.
- Provides excellent steam pressure.
- It is a affordable steam cleaner.
- It ensures safe use, and allows multi-purpose cleaning.
The Cons of PurSteam World’s Best Steamers
- Doesn’t provide with numbers of accessories unlike other steam cleaners.
- The water tank remains to be small
- The power cord is short.
Dupray ONE Steam Cleaner
The Dupray One Steamer is excellent for cleaning small indoor areas and similar. The features are as follows:
Feature of Dupray ONE Steam Cleaner
- The steam pressure reaches 8 PSI
- 39-ounce water tank
- A 16.5-ft power cord
- A steam hose of 6ft
- Ensures chemical-free cleaning
- Provides 16 attachments.
- Takes less than 8 minutes for heating
- Can reach up to 303°F of steam temperature
The pros of Dupray ONE Steam Cleaner
- The user gets 3 years of warranty
- Decently accessorized.
- Ensures up to 50 minutes of continuous cleaning with an average water tank
- Extra-long power cord and steam hose for long-distance reach
- Steam pressure is superior
- Ideal as a cleaner
- Cleans germs and bacteria
The cons of Dupray ONE Steam Cleaner
- Doesn’t suit the heavy outdoor task.
- The steamer model is expensive.
Steam Clean Car Exterior
It is not only important to have a clean interior but also a clean exterior. Unlike the interior steam cleaning process exterior, the steam cleaning process is a bit easier. It helps eliminate the dirt from the car’s exterior without any damage to the car parts. Dry vapor is advisable to sanitize car’s exterior for the following reasons:
Reasons to Use Steam Clean Car Exterior
- It’s easy to remove all dirt from the exterior of your car with steam.
- Steam cleaning will not leave toxic residues on your car’s exterior
- Dry vapor cleans your car windows without causing any kind of striking
- Steam eliminates tar and wax
- From bumpers, chrome, and moldings very fast.
Car Interior Steam Cleaning Services
Steam cleaning is an exceptional eco-friendly cleaning service that gives all the cars the required sanitizing. When you choose for the right car steam cleaning service you only have high-temperature water vapor usually at 200°F, sanitizing the interior of your car. Using dry vapor steam provides with plenty of benefits including:
Benefits of Car Interior Steam Cleaning Services
- Eliminating the waste-water run-off
- Providing eco-friendly cleaning
- Killing microbes like germs and bacteria
- Removing of mold, mildews, smoking odors, and also pet stains
- Providing an easy to reach too hard to access spots and cleaning up fast
- Leaving the interior surfaces dry as soon as cleaning is complete.
Hence using steam is an excellent way to clean and disinfect the interior of your car. The high temperature not only kills the harmful bacteria but is also effective in denaturing dangerous microorganisms to provide you a safe interior.
We have performed numerous researches and tests on steam cleaners and thus came up with the result of 5 top steam cleaners the will suit best in different situations. You went through those top steam cleaners that will favor the cleaning of different surfaces. For auto-cleaning, any of the above cleaners will make a great choice to steam clean the car seats. But among them, if we again choose the best of all then we will pick up Dupray One Steam Cleaner for the year 2020 for its excellent performance in satisfying the needs of the users. Rest, we have listed At AutoXtools the best for you to choose from!